Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vcr Player Only EMERSON VCR Is A Fine Product

EMERSON VCR is a fine product - vcr player only Emerson EWV404 4-Head Video Cassette Recorder with On-Screen Programming Display

NOTE: The other reviewers have a refurbished item. Please do not confuse luck with an element of rehabilitation, the quality was really this recorder.

I have over 3000 movies on VHS. I wanted something to ensure watchability in the future, things digital. It makes no sense, everything I buy on VHS. If you're like me, you bought this product also purchased other gramophone needles to ensure that your vinyl game as well. In addition, you will not be disappointed by the quality (4 heads!) And the simple creation. No manual is needed. The display, and I can not believe how easy this device is! The size is compact and fits everywhere I am so far.

Bottom line, go for it. No buyers remorse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment