Friday, October 23, 2009

Vcrs For Sale Rah Rah Without Substance

Rah Rah without substance - vcrs for sale Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness

This book is one of many out there that should go in the section on motivation, rather than on sales. If you need motivation, this book very much. But if you for solid advice on how to improve your sales technique, do not waste your money. The book is nice phrases like "full" kick your own ass "and" love, the more they want to sell. "

I bought this book because there are little nuggets of good information in it. I kept it because one day I know I need motivation. But he soon tired of "Rah-Rah, I am the best sellers have made, and if you aspire to work harder." Do not get me wrong, everyone could stand to work harder. But that was not what I wanted.

Motivation to read this book. If you have a sound marketing advice, read "Spin Selling" or "Soft Sell".

No comments:

Post a Comment