Friday, October 30, 2009

Vcr Tapes Theyre The Best

theyre the best - vcr tapes Sony 8T160VR 8Hrs VHS Cassettes 160 Minute (8-Pack)

I have these tapes for a year. I always like to see me so many hours in a coffin. They are also of interest to repeat the recording, if you are able to record programs when you forget the work of the film, most of these episodes with the last episodes week after week. The quality is excellent compared to another brand of video tapes that I am all brands, are sold, have tried at Wal-Mart, Target and Big Lots. I can not imagine why the other two reviewers have problems with this, you probably had with the old, dirty, or VCRs. If you have problems that the previous reviews, you use a VCR cleaner. . . Or maybe it's just time to buy a new burner. All videos play badly agents of old or dirty, but they've always worked, and pre-recorded videos in almost any conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment